• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Administrators
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOnline

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:23 AM

I felt like I couldn't post a new topic, because when typing down here, all I could see was black and couldn't see the text as I was typing, but that wasn't the problem. I was looking at my screen at the wrong angle and couldn't see the text on it. I tried to post my forum status on to twitter from the forum but it doesn't seem to reach twitter I have the app and everything and I think my settings are correct.  will figure it out some time fell to sleep..........

I Fly by the Universe everyday on my HoverBoard, Thinking, and Living on the cosmic wave, Nirvana.   

#2 SomeGuy

SomeGuy

• Administrators
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOnline

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

I felt like "The 6th Day Double Post.."

One day I am going reveal my self in real life as well as online so people know who I really am, I've planed to do it for a long time but am waiting til I get my s*** together, but haven't done it yet I'm still like a worthless slob and probably want be ready for any reveal til I'm like 40 I had planned this for a long time and there are like just 4 more years to go. Really I've been counting down all along..

But I do not even know if anyone wants to know me for real either.  You should prepare for the shocker, Kidding I'm just a ordinary busy body who hasn't the time for anything and anything I have to do annoys me but I take Breaks from my own life works and do stuff for others while I'm kicking back. Sometimes doing different stuff is liken to a Vacation.

I'm excitable and I hate to smile but I always crack one anyway because it messes with people when they think your happy all the time, and they aren't. Sometimes it makes people happy to see you smile so I have different motives, for people I like. As when they are happy so am I, and if Not then get angry..

And I don't work like most people so I don't really have to do anything at anytime, I do what ever I want on my own time. I work for me, at 36. Although I'm poor as dirt what I lack in money I have in Spirit. 

If I become a Admin or Mod or something I'm likely to come back and delete this whole topic anyway, you should enjoy it while there is time. I'm not even sure we are live on the internet.  Cuz I suck. lol

I Fly by the Universe everyday on my HoverBoard, Thinking, and Living on the cosmic wave, Nirvana.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq